My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 18 September 2011

Best friends


Another wet, miserable Sunday afternoon in Scarborough.....and I love it lol. It means i get to sit at my desk and craft away.  I know, i know, i told myself i should be making Christmas cards but i was looking for something and came across these poor neglected little cuties - they've been hiding for ages - and knew just what i would use them for.
Recipe:
Gingham border strip, polka dot card andBetsie bob sweet friends image are all fromKanban crafts,
they've all been matted and layered with blue card from my stash and edged with baby blue versa colour ink pad.
Lace trim is also from my stash
Enjoy your day,
Jo x

I've entered this in the following challenges:
Friendship at Stampsrus
for the girls at rubys rainbow
Girly girl at delightful challenges
Girly at one stop craft challenges
Challenge 70( chose sketch 10)at SketchNstash(image was neglected  lace is new)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo~
    Yes, they are darn cute... luv the images and the papers are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so delightful!

    i love the tender blue tones on your card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous card Jo...and thank so much for joining us at SnS too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love that lace!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo,
    Just Gorgeous!!! Love the cute image, the colour scheme is fab. Love the layout and the lace looks fab too. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great girly card!

    Thanks for playing along at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally gorgeous card! I love it. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch n Stash this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...