My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 22 September 2011

Make a Child Smile this Christmas!

Bit of a late post for me today.....been one of those days when i've not stopped all day but don't seem to have done much! But......i did manage to squeeze in a little crafty time this afternoon. Make a Child Smile this Christmas is a fab idea organised by Kris (Click here for details as there are a few simple rules) Kris is trying to reach her goal of 150 cards to be given along with a small present (made by her Aunty) to sick children at Christmas. Kris has said simple, 4 x 4 cards, here are a few i made this aft.
Apologies for rubbish pics-am gonna try real hard to improve lol.

Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Jo you are so awesome, Kris is going to be so happy to receive this for her Aunty... Wow I love all the different images and so cute this will make those children so happy too.. Fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo these are cute! What a super idea this is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...