My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Oh Baby

What gorgeous weather we're having in ,my neck of the woods.....maybe i should be tidying the gardens instead of playing in my craft room..........or maybe not lol. Just heard some great news - a friend of mine is going to become a grandma for the 2nd time -
so i started digging my stash for baby treasures and look what i found - i'd forgotten all about these gorgeous die-cuts from Lili of the valley, i've matted and layered it onto a plain circle then onto a scallop circle cut with my sizzix die. The gingham card and pink card came from my stash, the patterned paper is from Pink petticoat, the sentiment is computer generated, flower button is also sizzix, ribbon and button are from my stash. The teeny love hearts are glittered too but it doesn't show up too well. I loved making this card - think i might have to make one in blue too!
Jo x

Entered in the following challenges:
Challenge #58-gingham or plaid at 2 sisters challenge blog
Challenge #84-anything goes at Critter challenge blogspot
Button, bow or bling at Get Hippity with Ippity
Challenge #9 buttons or bows at Paper Creations Ink
Challenge #2 cute as a button at Delicious Doodles Challenge blogspot

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Oh this is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable LOTV image, the dps, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this is an adorable card. My niece just had a baby girl and if you can believe it, I was looking for something to inspire me....Yay, I found it, thanks! We have two more little girls coming...one in January and one in February. What ever happened to being surprised?
    So glad you found my blog and became a follower. I was trying to follow you however I think there may be a problem with your follow button. I will try again later. Usually when that happens to me (and it has several times) I go to the design page and re-save my followers by clicking on the save button. Stupid I know, but it seems to work for me for whatever reason. Great blog and the little girl that has Music Saves My Soul above her....I love it! Please add your name to my blog candy!!! Random Org is going to draw a winner Friday at midnight. Click on the pretty blue box on my sidebar to take you to the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute JO....
    You are so awesome with your cards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty n cute Jo...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card, thanks playing along with Delicious Doodlbes this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous baby card! Love the cute little baby buggy:)
    Thanks for joining us PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this baby card. Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...