My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday, Sunday

What a miserable day! Just had to stay in and make a card-i've used Tilda & Edwin wedding stamp today-don't they make a lovely couple?
Recipe:
Scallop circle, flourish - Sizzix
Glitter - Stickles diamond
Promarkers - satin, blush, warm grey 1, cool grey 3, rose pink, holly
Stamp - Tilda & Edwin magnolia
Card, pearls, ribbon, tag - from my stash
I've entered this card in the following challenges:
Anything goes -  ilovepromarkers
Anything goes - passion for promarkers
Anything but a birthday - Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Wedding or anniversary - design2delight
Jo x

8 comments:

  1. Just so adorable Jo...love the cute image and wonderful colour combo too hun...

    have a lovely evening and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin too...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, what a beautiful card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with our "anything goes" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Jo. Love the colour combo. Very fresh looking & a lovely Magnolia image too. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card and a lovely pink too. Thank's for calling in at Sweet Stmpin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card :) its fabulous!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, love that sweet image. Thanks for joining the anniversary challenge at D2D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jo, with beautiful details and cute image. I’m so glad you joined our Anniversary challenge at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...