My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 6 October 2011

Dress Up

Hiya, first i want to say a big thank you to my 2 new followers! I love hopping around blogland seeing all your fab creations and it's great to know some of you like to see mine too! Anyway, one of my blog friends, Shirl, has made a fantastic box card and also has blog candy - defo worth a visit as she has a great blog.
Today's card is made using a cute Sugar Nellie stamp, is coloured with Promarkers-cool aqua, pale pink, blue pearl, pastel beige, amethyst, lilac, satin and cool grey. Stamped sentiment is Lili of the valley and ribbons and pearls are all from my stash.
Hope you all have a great day.
Jo x

Dress up is entered in the following challenges:
Challenge #34 at Mami Doodles
Lets hear it for the girls at Jens digi stamps
Challenge#14-babies/kids at Cuddly buddly crafts
Challenge#56 at CES challenge blog
Lilac and lace at Sweet Stampin'

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the lilac and blue combo - very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this image! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jo!
    Awesome color combo and the image is so so cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love your take on the sketch. Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fab card, love the colours & she is a cutie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jo. Fab image and love the colours you've used. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog :o) Lisa x

    PS. thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab image! Love the colours you've used as well. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Jen's Digi Stamps.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's just so cute! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin, hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for joining Jen's Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...