My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 21 October 2011

Who loves a Latte?

Morning everyone, first i'd just like to say thanks to you all for your good wishes - i think i'm starting to feel better today! Unfortunately, no 1 son feels poorly today! A big welcome to my new followers too - i'm going to visit you all back this weekend. Today's card is Luv a latte from Sugar Nellie and came to me in my candy win from Debbie (thanks again, Debbie) and i've coloured her in with promarkers. Thought i'd enter her in the Sugar bowl challenge - sketch with optional theme of clean & simple - is there too much white space? Maybe i should have used a smaller card? Oh well, let me know what you think. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay warm.
Jo x

Recipe:
Sugar Nellie - Luv a Latte
Promarkers - powder blue, satin, cinammon, tan, cocoa, pastel beige, sandstone, china blue
Sizzix - flourish die cut
Sentiment is computer generated, pearls, blue card and card blank are all from my stash.

Entered in:
Challenge#70 at The Sugar Bowl
Challenge#52 at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog
Food & drink at My mum's craft shop
Challenge #31 at KB cute monday

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Jo,love the image and the swirl....Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the lovely swirl.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white space is perfect :o) Love this image and great colours too, fab card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Jo...So love the image hun....

    have a super weekend....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your beginning to feel better Jo. Lovely card and such a pretty image.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful CAS card Jo, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous CAS card, Jo - the swirl finishes it off a treat :-)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card and I love the swirl detail. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous image and love the swirl.
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This CAS card is just wonderful and the swirl by the image is a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week and hope you'll join us again on Thursday

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...