My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 18 May 2013

Isn't she lovely......

......isn't she wonderful......haha bet you're all
singing along now!
Hi guys, happy Saturday....hope you're having fun today, even
if it is cold, wet & dull! A home day for us, Miss Rebecca is
not very well.....I think the stress of the SATS & the
excitement of her Birthday finally caught up with her & she's
laid on the sofa feeling cold & achy! A huge thanks for all the
Birthday wishes, cards & gifts she received......she'll be round to
thank you all herself very soon. You crafters are just the lovliest
group of people.....your kindness really warms my heart!
So for today I'm sharing a card I made.....just because I wanted to!
And yes, I've been singing that song all the while I was 
making it......the kids thought I'd gone mad.....they're more used to
 me singing along to some heavy rock band......not Stevie Wonder!!
ingredients
image - Emma Pink Gem desigms
flowers/butterflies - Crafts Too punches
papers - Boho Chic
kraft card
ink - Memento
coloured with Spectrum Noirs
challenges
lots of layers at Cupcake Craft
flowers at Love to Create
bloom & grow at Songbird Challenges
anything goes with 2+ patterned papers at  Clear it Out
the sound of music at Papertake Weekly
smell the roses at Tuesday Throwdown
use a digi at Crafts & Me
anything goes at the Paper Shelter
flower power at Simon says Stamp
April showers bring May flowers at  the Sisterhood of Crafters
spots & dots at Southern Girls
punches at Card Makin' Mamas
inspired by a song at Creative Corner
for a teen at Pile it on
flower power at My Sheri Crafts
anything goes at One Stop Crafts

So that's it for today.....hope to be back tomorrow!
Thanks for calling.
Hugs Jo x

31 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jo! Fab image and gorgeous design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty image and details to your card Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVE these colors! :) Thank you for playing in our "Flower Power" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and I love the splash of flowers. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She IS lovely, Jo and this is a wonderful card! ...Yup now that tunes going round and round in my head...thanks:))!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Love the image and the colors are fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jo! Fabulous image and a great layout and colours.

    Glad Rebecca had a lovely birthday and she can relax now that the SATs are over. I feel so sorry for the kids having to go through them but they weren't too tricky this time except for one measuring one on Maths paper B that was a mistake I think!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Jo and yes I am singing it now! Sorry Rebecca's poorly - give her a hug from me and the girls! Glad she liked her card! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the pretty image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
    I hope that Rebecca is feeling better soon and that you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful is your card and image and the layout is lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image the colours and the flowers, I hope Rebecca feels better soon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous - I love the colors that you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is lovely and now I shall be singing it as well. LOL

    Your card is gorgeous and I hope that Rebecca is soon well again.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Jo love your colours and papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing! Your colouring and embellishments show case the image perfectly. Great to have you with us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is gorgeous I love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous jo.i really love your design and colours and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Card thanks for joining us at L.T.C. this week hope to see you again Hugs Sandra DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific card, Jo! And, yes, I am singing that song now. :-D OK, DT hat -- Thanks for playing along with us in our Smell the Roses challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really pretty card Jo! Love your fab layout! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you for our next challenge! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card - love those papers!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Smell the Roses challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH WOW this is fabulous! Awesome coloring and wonderful design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘April Showers Bring May Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya Jo, this is gorgeous, beautiful image, thanks for joining us at The paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. stunning colours and great paper...love the card very much

    thanks for joining us at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES this week

    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely card very pretty! perfect for our spotty dotty challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge! Thanks for joining us. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well she is lovely! Sing all you want! I love those papers! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw... I hope that your daughter is feeling MUCH better soon! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at The Paper Shelter's Anything Goes Challenge! Yes, she IS lovely and I AM singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this card! Amazing colors, stacking, and details

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good luck on your challenges as this is a lovely card. The image is pretty and the flowers you made are perfect with this design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...