My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 12 June 2013

June Day 12......

June Day 12: What's your favourite medium to work with
OR
Craft something with a sporty theme.

This is definitely the toughest prompt so far......because I don't really
have a for sure, go to,  favourite. Some days it would be 
colouring....Spectrum Noirs are my fav markers at the moment. Other
days it's digis....I love the convenience if them.....and they print
perfectly every time! Some  days, if I'm in the right frame of
mind, I'll sit & stamp lots. Stamping is definitely NOT my favourite..
.....I really struggle with it, but I love all the gorgeous stamps out
there so I have to keep trying lol! Dies, oh my, aren't they fab??
I do envy those clever crafters that make the most gorgeous cards
using only dies. So no double today but going with the
sporting theme, here's a pic of my rugby league mad son, Nic!
See you tomorrow!
xx

9 comments:

  1. wow - fab picture - tough call on that question! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, awww such a shame you don't get on with stamping - it's my favourite thing and my downfall, there are just so many wonderful stamps out there!

    Is it the stamping itself that you can't get on with? Or ink?

    Fab picture as well - great action shot!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try stamping on a foam mat, I have the same love/hate thing with stamping sometimes but a foam mat helps my stamping no end :) Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous action picture of your son! I agree with using a foam mat when stamping, use one all the time!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of your son! You can just feel the energy of the moment.

    I am a rubbish stamper and would like to give digis a bit more of a try...I am tired of ruining a card with smeared or unevenly stamped sentiments! I have been collecting digis and have a bit of a stockpile so just need to figure out the best way to print!
    This is a fun month long blog series that you are doing...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo, Im a bit hit and miss on the stamping thing. If its not important then it comes out perfectly, if its really important then it mucks up every time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic for the theme JO. It is hard to choose one thing as it depends on the mood for the day!! I must admit my distress inks are never far away from me!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab picture Jo though one this question.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab Picture Jo,He certainly looks as though he loves his sport.
    Favourite Medium....hmmm!! Think it has to promarkers, They were the first pens I bought and I use them far more than my Copic..although I do like them too.
    I have a Full set of Pro's and 30 Copic +4refills
    so I guess that says it all.
    I also have a set of green & a set of red Spec/nors but hate them...lol never use them, did half an image and that was it.
    Catch you tomorrow :))
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...