My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 23 June 2013

June Day 23......

Hi guys....hope you're all well & having a lovely weekend!
I'm feeling lots better today, had a real lazy day & even
managed a couple of hours in the craft room so can do the
 double today! So what's the prompt's?
June Day 23: 
Tell us about something you're struggling with
OR
Craft something to give to an Auntie

There's lots I struggle with....craftwise it's probably stamping, getting
that clean, crisp outline then if/when I get that right I sometimes
 struggle getting the perfect blend for skin tones! But I have great fun
practising so all's good in the end! So for the double I made a card,
I don't have an Auntie....but if I did she'd probably love to
craft too so hopefully she'd like this card! Sorry for the dreadful
pics....it's been so dark all day!


here's a closer look

 Oooh, just realised what time it is....off to do a bit of blog
hopping before bed! See you tomorrow!
xx

here's what I used:
image - Saturated Canary
papers - freebies
Memory Box precious heart
Cheery Lynn swirl
flower punches
sentiment - LOTV
pearls, kraft, lace - stash
coloured with Flex/promarkers
challenges I'd like to enter
use kraft at Card Mania
punches & dies at Digi Makeover
anything goes at I Love Promarkers
pearls & swirls at Paper Crafting Journey
anything goes at Inky Impressions


13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jo and it doesn't look to me like you struggle with stamping - or skin tones for that matter xx Hugs hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Jo, This is beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo! Love the image. Just getting into Saturated Canary images at the moment! Loving them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous Jo I love this image and I have to hold myself back every time I look through my images or else I would use her every other card I think. great colours and colouring
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jo.

    You put cards together so well.

    Hope you are feeling even better today

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab card ,love the cute image
    thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning jo.gorgeous colours and papers and I love the pretty sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Jo, love the card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh la la elle est trop trop chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you will come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card,. I just love the colour combination. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...