My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 8 August 2013

A scrap page for Cam.....

Morning lovely bloggers.......hope you're all well! I've been a lazy bones again
and had another sleep in, it's a good job I don't do it very often cos I
do feel a bit rough around the edges! A big hello to my new followers too
and thanks for following me......Di, so pleased you & Sam had a lovely day
with Maureen......can't wait 'til Miss Rebecca & I meet her too!
 So for today, I'm sharing a digi scrap page I created for one of my boys,
Cameron. It's without photos as he hasn't decided which ones he wants in
it and I was too impatient to wait lol! I created it in Serif using a kit
called Trading Post, you can get it from Daisy Trail & it's on sale right now!
Rightio, better dash......2 of the boys have decided to remodel a part of the 
back garden.....and doesn't it always look worse before it looks
better???? Thanks for calling today....hope your days' a good one!
xx

a challenge or two....
anything goes @ Digitally Sweet
anything goes @ 2 Sisters

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jo this is fabulous,it will look great when the photos go in even more, you are very good at scrapbook layouts, it's not something I have done much, love the detail, hope your garden project goes well, I'm not much of a gardener, I love to see all the lovely colours but as for gardening Im afraid I leave that to Rob.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab layout jo - hope you'll show us it with the pictures in when he makes a decision! Good luck with the garden - sounds scary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a great layout for the photos Jo. Great colours and looking texture
    x Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Jo. Looks very rustic.
    We had a great time yesterday with lots of hugs, chatting and giggles! Just a pity it was over so quick!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, love the cool guy page! Thanks for joining us again at Digitally 'Sweet'! {{Hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous western themed layout, very masculine.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo! This is fantastic!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous digi page Jo, that kit looks great. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...