My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 14 December 2013

GDT for My Time To Craft - Christmas Birds!

Morning lovelies.....happy Saturday.......and didn't it come round fast.....really
don't know where all the hours/days/weeks go! So seeing as it's Saturday
that means a new challenge over at My Time To Craft and my 2nd week as
guest designer.....and I'm loving it......thanks again, Shell! The challenge theme
this time is CHRISTMAS BIRDS, so turkeys, cardinals, robins etc., I used
the sweet robin couple digi from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with Copics,
paper from my scrap box, die cut holly & bow......and lots of glitter!
Do pop over to the main blog, Shell & her team have some fabby inspiration
for you. Thanks for calling, have a lovely weekend...see you tomorrow!
xx

a challenge or two!
must have a bow @ Robyn's Fetish
wings @ Bunny Zoe's
sparkle @ Paper Makeup Stamps
Christmas creatures @ Papertake Weekly


17 comments:

  1. OMGosh Jo, this is super, super cute. Love the image of those darling birds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jo love those birds and fab colour combo, papers and embellies are beautiful.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. supercute card Jo - love the image and the layout is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jo, I really love this card... Those birds are coloured up so perfect.... Awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Jo and I love the papers and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Jo this is so so cute, love the image and beautifully embellished.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green...Beautiful card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card for the challenge this week Jo, love the image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Wishing you and yours a lovely festive season, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card Jo, well done for winning the Robyn's fetish challenge, don't forget to pop over to Spyder's Other Corner to choose your five digi's and I will email them to you!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute creation hun, love the image & those bellies are perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning jo.fab traditional colours and the robins are adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Jo, the image is super cute

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that gorgeous shade of green and the sweet image too! Great design and a lovely card, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Jo, cute, cute image and wonderfully designed!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...