My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 6 February 2014

What time is it, Miss Rebecca?

Hiya...hope you're all well, safe & warm, ooh, it's sooo cold & wet here,
my thoughts are with those suffering with floods & wind.
So today I'm sharing a watch I made for Miss Rebecca, a silver & black 
heart-shaped watch face, black waxed cord & some pearls. Rebecca has eczema
and doesn't usually wear a watch as the strap will irritate her skin so she's
trying this one.....and so far so good! Super quick & easy to make too, think
I might have to make myself one!
Thanks for calling today......see you soon!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping it works and Rebecca can wear this beautiful watch, Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous Jo, I hope Rebecca I a able to wear it, it's great.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo that is fab,how pretty is it. Dont blame you for wanting one.

    Hope you are well.

    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo
    Fabulous bracelet.... Love it....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very clever idea Jo - hope it continues to work for Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous make Jo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love it Jo, what a neat watch and hopefully Rebecca can continue to wear it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...