My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 5: Craft/blog every day in June


Day 5: What do you wish you were good at OR Craft something with a Spring theme

Another word post today.....craft time has been almost non existent this week, I'm sure
looking forward to the weekend! So here we are on Day 5 of Kairen's June blog challenge
& I need to tell you something I wish I was good at...........could be a long list lol!
Craftwise it would be colouring, love my Copics but sometimes struggle with
blending.......and I'd love to be able to create mini works of art with all those lovely
inks! Non-craft wise I wish I were more efficient with my time........I can easily while
away an hour (or three) on Pinterest or Ebay....oh, I could go on & on......and on
a bit more but really I'm quite happy with my lot, I have a lovely craft space, I do have
free time to use my craft space & if I'm not too good at something then I can have
great fun practicing.......as my inky, messy desk would tell you!

What about you?
xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you. Jo! I find blending really difficult! Practice makes perfect! Keep trying! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely little story Jo. I too can lose hrs do nothing in particular (wish I had never seen Candy Crush!!!
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jo

    I would love to be able to colour correctly I have managed to conquer bears but thats about all lol. I just do things my way lol.

    I would love a craft room xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - can't believe you wish you were good at colouring - your colouring is awesome - I wish I could do hair - I know if I practiced more I'd nail it - but one of these days maybe I'll get around to that - there's just too much else to try to get to grips with just now! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. l'd like to do better at skin colouring l'm willing to try various colours but at the moment l use 3 colours on the skin which isn't brilliant but it's not too bad l have a craft room all to my self but the bigger the space the more mess l create.......lol l just love crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is fab Jo, I know what you mean with blending I can't do it that well, I would get more done if I didn't waste it on the computer and then I am angry with myself.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo I am exactly the same as you - I would love to know how to colour better some of the results I see from other crafters are like little works of art..Maybe I need to set aside a couple of hours extra for each image and practice practice and practice. Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...