My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 1 August 2014

Anything Goes with Delicious Doodles!

Morning Crafters......hope you're well!
The latest challenge over at Delicious Doodles starts today & this time we have the 
theme of ANYTHING GOES with a twist - your FAVOURITE COLOUR!
Don't forget though, you can only enter once, you have until Thursday 14th August
to play and you could be the lucky winner of 5 of Teri's fab digi's! 
I chose a purple & lime green colour combo for my card, I used the Skully
 Xmas Wreath coloured with Copics, a couple of purple gems & that's it!
As usual, there's some gorgeous inspiration over on the main blog and it's not
all dark....Teri has some amazing images to suit everybody.....hope to see you there!
Thanks for calling......be back soon with my Sparkles Christmas make!
xx

a challenge or two...
Christmas in August at Left of Center
anything goes at A Step in the Dark
anything goes at Punkyou Girl



5 comments:

  1. thats gotta be the scariest christmas wreath I ever saw Jo - brilliant but scary! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and l just love your fun image Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jo.the skulls wreath is fabulous and i love your lime green colour :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love that skull wreath. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at LOC for our Christmas challenge.

    And thanks for sharing with us at PYG for our anything goes challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Jo! Great to see you at LOC! mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...