My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Anything Goes with Nutcrafters!

Morning crafters.....hope you're all well today!
We have a new challenge over at Nutcrafters starting this morning, the theme
as chosen by our lovely Gemma is a nice, easy one for you:
ANYTHING GOES!

As usual, there's some fab prizes to be won
1st prize - £10 to spend in the Nutcrafters store if you use a Nutcrafters image
(there's freebies on the blog!)
2nd prize - 2 digis or 1 stamp sheet (subject to availability)


For my card I used the digi 'Chewed to Perfection', probably one of my
favourite Nutcrafters images......he's just so sweet!
Papers are from Dovecraft, coloured with Copics I matted each layer onto
brown card & then the whole lot onto a dark green card blank. A computer
generated sentiment & a couple of gems to finish & that's it!

So that's it for today, do try & pop over to Nutcrafters, we'd love to see
you! Thanks for calling, I'll be popping round yours soon!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
square or rectangle cards at Robyn's Fetish
animals at 2 Cute Ink
anything goes at Paper Make Up Stamps
feature a creature at Crafting for all Seasons

22 comments:

  1. Fab card Jo, such a fun image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable is this, Jo? What a delightful image and great coloring! Love, love, LOVE your paper choices. I may just have to CASE this and use the design for a sketch. It would work perfectly for a card I need. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image it is just adorable. I love your design...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a cut pup Jo!! I love that he's taken the slipper to his bed… our doggie used to always do that - very happy memories!! your colouring is beautiful and I love the scrummy papers! :-)
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card Jo and such fab colours - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Jo, I love your adorable image and fabulous papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Jo, I love the cute image and fabulous papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card dearie.Loving the bright colours, cute image beautifully coloured and the brilliant papers.so fun.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Jo the image is adorable
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh! What a cutie he is! FABulous colours Jo and I LOve your design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Jo and the papers are perfect. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Jo. Well done Honey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So darned cute! Off to have a proper catch up on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous design so cute
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous image lovely papers and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The doggy image is cute and funny. The DP nicely highlights your coloring. We happy you stopped by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card Jo, love the image and added beauties, everything is just beautiful.xx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute, funny and lovely card. Thanks for sharing it at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. so gorgeous jo.i love your papers and fab cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this silly little pup and your fab layout. Such pretty papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow great Card love the image and your coloring. Beautiful Design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI Jo, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...