My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 14 August 2014

Anything Goes with Nutcrafters!

Hi crafters.....hope your Wednesday's going well! Just popping in to share my 2nd make
 of the day.........it's a busy day in blogland!
Today's make is a little reminder for the latest challenge going on over at Nutcrafters
where the theme is ANYTHING GOES!
As usual, there's fab prizes to be won & you can find all the details here.
I used one of the older Nutcrafters stamps, she's all ready for her 1st day back at
school/college.....wearing her fav skully t-shirt, her skinny jeans, her Converse & showing
 off her new hair colour lol!
This would SO be Miss Rebecca (except she has long hair) if she didn't have to wear
school uniform......although she has got some bright pink hair right now.....maybe I'll
have to post a pic tomorrow!
Thanks for calling........have a lovely day!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
back to school at QKR Stampede
unusual coloured hair at My Time To Craft
back to school at Come & Get It
anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty
back to school with Whimsy Inspiration

21 comments:

  1. Fab card Jo...loving the hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jo what a great image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funky card - just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the trendy image and your colouring is wonderful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous Jo is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Jo. Looks like she's going to have a good first day of school. Love the hair color and the scalloped edges of the card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jo love the image and papers.
    Hope you are ok hun, I've not been on blogger much lately must get myself organised.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card Jo - loving the image - Bex's pink hair sounds very interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the layout and your colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Back To School Challenge at Whimsy Stamps. We would love to see you again ... Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The papers and fun image are fab! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this fab and funky card Jo… such a wonderful image and you've coloured her beautifully… I love her hair!! gorgeous papers too! :-)
    Wish I was young and pretty enough to carry off pink hair... I love it !!
    Hope you have a great evening!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous and the image too charming for words, your design and colors are great, loving everything about this one. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your card dearie.fun and funky papers and image.fab colours too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jo this is super sweet I love the image and beautiful colouring :) what a great card
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the hair!
    I was a flower child...a hippie in my day. I think if I were a teenager now, I would have wild coloured hair...just cuz I could!

    I was at the hardware store this morning in the teensy village where the RV resort is located. Keep in mind there are only maybe 6 stores here and so jobs are hard to get. A yound lady helped me with bright pink and flourescent blue striped hair. It was long and in dreadlocks. I was glad to see that this hardware store was openminded and did not force young people to fit a certain mold.
    She was a lovely girl, bubbly and friendly and so well suited
    Now I was to go colour one of the mermaids I am currently working on with matching hair to hers! lol Think I will do it!

    Wonderful card, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute image ! I love the purple hair ! Your DP choices for your layers all go so well together ! Thanks for playing along at Come and Get It. I hope to see you again. ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. so stunning jo.fab image and i love your papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your funky card. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this jo! Love the image and the colours you've used. Really like the layering too.

    Thanks for playing along at MTTC this fortnight.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...