My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 11 August 2014

For Cam.....


Morning friends......hope you're all well & safe after the awful weather.....mind you,
it's still blowing a gale here & we've had awful rain & thunder like you wouldn't believe!
Just popping in today to share another bracelet I made, this one is for my son, Cam...he
 loves his bracelets.....wraps, shamballa....you name it, he wears it lol!
This one is simply 14 lengths of waxed cotton cord, silk wrapped & glue into the
end cups then assorted charms attached randomly.....and I'm pleased to say he loves it!
Rightio, off to go do some jobs then maybe a little play......I've been wanting to have a
go at a mixed media canvas & I finally started yesterday, oooh, it's great fun.........maybe I'll 
be brave enough to share it with you soon......eeekk! Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi jo wow your so talented at this! Cam will love it it's lovely!!!!
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder why he loves it it's gorgeous
    We must have been lucky here we have hardly had anything a bit of wind (oh excuse me hehe) a little thunder yesterday and rain but that's it
    anyway another great bracelet from you my mom in law is still "just practicing" and only making them on elastic I keep telling her to go for it but she wont anyway have a great week what ever you're up to
    Jacki x and yes kettles on for you any time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation once again, love this and I am sure Cam will too... ♥aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Rebecca, I'm so pleased Cam liked it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why he likes this. IT looks great!
    You rock at the jewelry making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - this looks so professional Jo and I can see why Cam loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! this is wonderful Jo… I'm not surprised Cam love this… it's such a cool design… love the different coloured cords together and the charms are just fab… perfect for a guy! you are really good at designing jewellery!!
    yes it's been quite stormy here too, we've had just about everything thrown at us in the last 24 hours! Lol I'm not complaining though…. better than being too hot!! :-))
    Hope you have a great week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Jo - Cam's bracelet is just fabulous - love all the charms - no wonder he loves it! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Jo and I am sure he will just love it. Love all the charms on it. can't wait to see your exploration into mixed media canvases!!!It is such fun just trying things and seeing how they work. Weather is awful here too. Hope everyone is enjoying their hols
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this. As a bracelet wearer myself I can really see why Cam likes it. If he ever goes off it my addie is.....!
    Enjoy playing with your canvas.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely bracelet. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...