My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 20 August 2014

GDT with Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes!

Hi guys.......I'm here today with my GDT make for Creative Inspirations!
This week the theme is ANYTHING GOES with the option of a sketch......you
can use the sketch shown on the challenge post or any of the older ones........I
used sketch no 6 for my make. You can find all the challenge details, rules, sponsor
info & the gorgeous Dt makes here on the main challenge blog.
I used some of my favourite Gorjuss stash for my make, I layered the image up
3 times for extra dimension, added some handmade flowers & a Gorjuss
bow to finish.....no sentiment as yet cos I'm not sure where it's going!
So that's it from me for today.......thanks for calling & whatever you're up to...
......hope you have a lovely day!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oohh love the colours and adore that gorjuss image!!! She looks fab all layered up ;) a gorgeous card
    Hugs
    Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous card Jo. I love the image, beautiful papers and gorgeous flowers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card - love the green Jo - so pretty - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jo, I love your image and colours - pretty flower embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo love this pretty design and lovely shades of green (I've got the kettle on if you have cake hahahaha)
    Jacki x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous in green Jo, great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Jo is your card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fabulous Jo and love the green and black together. Hope you are all well and enjoyed the holidays- not long now till over and maybe I will get back into some routine(lol)
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo, please forgive me for being so late in commenting. I have been under the weather but your card is just lovely. I love the oval frame and your bow is awesome. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...