My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 27 August 2014

GDT with Creative Inspirations - Flower Power

Good morning crafters.....hope you're all well!
Today I'm sharing my last GDT make for Creative Inspirations..... this month
sure has flown past! The theme this week is FLOWER POWER & all the
challenge details, the rules, sponsor info & the fab Dt makes can be found here.
I wanted to keep my card quite plain cos for once I'm quite pleased with
my colouring lol! The purple card was from my scrap box, flowers & gems from
 my stash & I coloured her with my Copics! 
So that's it from me.....I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Natalie & the
fab team for having me as their GDT this month, I've loved it!
Thanks for calling today & hope you have a lovely day!
xx
challenges I'd like to enter
anything goes at Sister Act
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
flowers at Dream Valley
anything goes at The Paper Nest Dolls
anything goes at Through the Purple Haze
anything goes at Inky Impressions
girl power at Little Red Wagon

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jo lovely colouring and the flowers look beautiful :)
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo, such a pretty image and beautiful colouring. I love the way you have arranged the flowers too.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jo, so pretty with those floral arrangements. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jo your image is stunning as is your colouring so beautiful again is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is fab Jo.. such a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully… I love her gorgeous golden hair! and the flowers are very pretty!! :-))
    Hope you have a good evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jo, I like the design and the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jo.really sweet image and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sweet card......colouring is lovely..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Storage for the Promarkers...great idea...i must admit i keep mine in a large box.....as its easy to take to my craft club and i dont have much space as work from bedroom.....but its a great idea....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card and great coloring! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty card. I love your image. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful card!! Sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flower are gorgeous and look just lovely with that beautiful image. Thanks for joining out Girl Power challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very pretty card, Jo.
    The integer is lovely and I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so beautiful! I love the simplicity, yet complexity of your card. The flowers are beautiful and your colouring is stunning.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you have coloured the hair and the flowers are a great touch. Very sweet card. Thanx for joining us at TTPH challenges.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...