My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 9 August 2014

Just saying Hi!

Morning crafters, happy Saturday.....hope you have something nice planned for the weekend!
We're planning a lazy day, staying close to home, just pottering about & maybe an
hour (or 3) in the craftroom!
I'm sharing a card today.........I'd coloured the image a while ago then yesterday I found
 the scrap of flower patterned paper & thought the two would go well together.....and
 this is the result! I'll pop her into my box until I need her, it's always nice to have a
 just-because-I wanted-to-say-hi card, don't you think?
Rightio,  better go start pottering lol........I'll be round to visit you all later.........
.....thanks for calling!
xx
a challenge or two.....
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
bright colours at Crafting when we Can
anything goes at Papertake Weekly
anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful jo love the sweet image and lovely colouring :)
    Have a great weekend
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jo.the image is gorgeous and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such summery colours Jo and a beautiful card - love it! Big Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous, colourful card Jo...so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Jo, I love your image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adaorable...and I love that little heart for the dot of the i on the sentiment Hi!
    So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and I like the papers and design of your card. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet image and love the colours, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! This is adorable! Love the cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo this is one gorgeous creation with the most beautiful colours and a simple HI♥
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo what a darling card. Love that image and the papers complement perfectly! Hope you had a fab crafty day! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is really sweet Jo… such a cute image and she is perfect with those scrummy papers!! it's a lovely cheery card! :-)
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Jo...Love the greens..Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute - I love the colours and gorgeous image - thank you for playing along at Pennys Paper crafty challenge this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...