My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 23 May 2015

Friendship

Morning friends.......hope you're all well.
We woke to a dull, grey & damp morning.........typical British Bank Holiday
 weather lol. Today's card is a bit different to my usual and was so quick &
easy to make. The colours look a lot softer in real life, you wouldn't believe
how many pics I took before I settled on this one! I think this style would
suit many occasions & plan on making a few more.....so watch this space lol.
Rightio, keeping it short & sweet today cos we're off shopping....
....thanks for calling......see you soon.
xx
ingredients
card - stash
flower punch - stash
banner - Dienamics die
lattice - Cheery Lynn die
butterfly - die free with a mag
pearls - stash
word sticker - Tim Holtz chit chat
challenges
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
water a flower at Die Cut Divas
to die for at Little Red Wagon

27 comments:

  1. How did you make this Jo? I love it! It looks complicated! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab fresh style card Jo !! I'm going the other way with a messy style !! Hope you all have a great weekend..

    hugs Diane xx

    PS Popped some stamps in for you with my ATC's..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jo, I keep trying to get out my (many!!) dies and make better use of them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo, I love the tiny flowers added to the trellis and the colours are beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Jo, it certainly doesn't look quick and easy to make.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,
    oh this is gorgeous.
    What a very fab design, and wonderful colour.
    The weather here in my part of Kent has been rather dull too, and quite chilly.
    Hope the weather improves for you tomorrow.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, I love this style of card, as you say can be used for different occasions. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Jo - I love your lattice die. Hope you saw some sunshine today - it's been bright and sunny in Devon.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Jo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so stunning jo.i really love the lattice and fab pretty flowers and butterfly ;D

      xx coops xx

      Delete
  10. Love this Jo fab colour and pretty embellies too! We've been lucky the weather has been ok for two days fingers crossed it lasts I hate the smell of our dog damp LOL huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great style Jo and lovely make hope you got the sunshine eventually! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful and love the colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous design Jo love the gorgeous colours, we had a dull start but it did brighten up and was a lovely afternoon.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever card, love the pretty little yellow flowers, good use of the colour palette. Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week. I am sorry to tell you that I live in NYC and it's glorious here over our Bank Holiday weekend :) Cx DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really pretty card. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those tine flowers finish this lovely card perfectly. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all the fun little flowers on your lattice work. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card and colour palette.Just love all those little pearl topped flowers on the trellis.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous what a wonderful CAS design, super make, thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely butterfly card Jo, love all the little flowers on the lattice background.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layout, I love the details you have added and the selection of colors you chose from our pretty color stack this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Moving Along with the Times! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the lattice work! Beautiful!! Thanks for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah this is super,love the latticve and the wee flowwers added to it, it looks stunning, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...