My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 3 August 2015

ATC Swap - Zentangle

June 2015 - Zentangle
Morning crafty bloggers, hope you're all well!
Are any of you having problems uploading pics to your blogs? I keep
seeing 'bad request, error 400' ?? I can get my pics up if I go the long way
round so I suppose it's not too much of a problem...just a bit annoying lol.
So for today's share I have a set of ATC's I made for our June swap, the theme
was Zentangle. I started by using Dylusions (funky fuschia & squeezed orange)
spray inks on the ATC blanks, stamped the image then finished with a simple
border using a black Posca pen. Here's some of the ATC's I received back:
Zentangle - swaps received
Rightio, lots to do today so I best get cracking...thanks for calling & what
ever you're up to....have a lovely day!
xx

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Fab ATC's and love your received's too.

    Not had the problem with blog posts/pix .... YET!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Zentangle leaves Jo. The colours are so striking.
    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo gorgeous ATCs love the Zentangle work fabulous.
    I haven't has any problems so far, I hope it sorts itself out soon.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Jo, I have looked in awe at the zentangle creations around but haven't had a go, which, being a doodler is odd!! You have inspired me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks fabulous Jo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome makes Jo - I look forward to getting mine"!!! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ATCs. Love the background colours and your zentangling is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful ATC, with a bright background colours combo! Love zentangles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I'm follower for a while but didn't see your feed posts till today..
    Don't know what.
    I miss so much..
    this is very nice
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...