My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 1 August 2015

Bingo with Crafty Calendar!


Hi crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well!
Today I have my Dt make for the latest challenge over at Crafty Calendar,
the theme this month is BINGO...any line will do...of if you're really
feeling it why not try for a full house lol!

I made a bottle tag this time using my fav colour combo of blue &
kraft. I followed the middle line of the bingo card & added some cheesecloth,
 die cuts, gems & I coloured the image with my Copics
Our sponsor this month is the fab That Craft Place offering 3 digi stamps for
our lucky winner & they also gave our Dt some fun images to play with.

You can find all rules over on the main challenge blog here as well as some
lovely inspiration from our fabby Dt.
So that's it from me, thanks for calling.. hope to see you over at Crafty Calendar!
xx
Don't forget....if you want to, you can enter my blog birthday candy HERE!

challenges
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
anything goes at Not Just Cards
anything goes at Crafting by Designs
no patterned papers at Fab 'n' Funky
anything goes at The Paper Shelter
anything goes at 4 Crafty Chicks
anything goes at Digitally Sweet

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea Jo and a great image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Gorgeous coloring and you bottle tag is such a wonderful way to dress up a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bottle tag Jo! and I love the colours you have used..huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab bottle tag Jo - this is awesome! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous bottle tag Jo, such a beautiful image and I love the blue and Kraft combination,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, such a great deigns and I love the image.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a super idea Jo ... love that crazy image ... hope you are having a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hey this is super fabby creation. I just adore your coloring on this image. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo this is both brilliant and beautiful a smashing project thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bottle top Jo, great idea.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bottle top Jo, great idea.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...