My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 16 August 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes!

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well!
I woke late this morning, something I hardly ever do & now I have such a
thick head.......ooh, I hate that feeling, would much rather be up bright & 
early.....and on top of that my scheduled post hasn't published.....grrrr!

So today I'm sharing my Dt make for the latest challenge over at
The theme as always is anything goes & we have some fab prizes on offer:
offering a $12 gift certificate
offering a choice of 3 images from the ones shown on challenge blog
offering a 10 euro gift voucher

The image I used is called Birthday Friends, she's from Sami Stamps
 & the shabby vintage rose papers I used  are from Michele R Designs. 
I did some simple matting & layering, added a doily, some pearls, a stamped
 sentiment & coloured my image with Copics.

Thanks for calling today....don't forget to pop on over to the main blog & have
 a peek at the gorgeous Dt inspiration!
See you soon!
xx

Don't forget....there's still time to enter my Birthday candy HERE

challenges
3 or more layers at Crafting by Designs
things with wings at Fab n Funky
anything goes at Sister Act
use a doily at Robyn's Fetish

24 comments:

  1. beautiful card Jo, I like the sweet image,and the postcard
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute creation Jo. Love the backing paper, it is such a gorgeous colour. Your colouring of the image is fab too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo. I know what you mean about being up and get going, lie ins do t really work for me either. Love your card. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Jo..loving this image used ..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love the colours and I think it's a bit vintage, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This card is lovely Jo. The image is adorable and your layout fantastic - Michelle x

      Delete
  6. A lovely card Jo, a sweet image and pretty colours,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful Jo and such pretty colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jo, fab colouring.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jo, fab colouring.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jo, fab colouring.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow another stunning card Jo ... love that little image and love how you have placed the postcard behind for interest ... super ... might give that a go myself if you dont mind ... hope you have a great week and its not a late rise tomorrow ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww what a fab image this is Jo… and you've coloured it beautifully! love how you've layered up the pretty papers.
    Hope you're feeling a lot better now hun
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Jo, she is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Jo, great design. Hope your day got better. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Jo love, love that image and the card design a super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Jo love the image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Jo love the image fabulous colour's too have a lovely week
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable Jo. Love those layers as well...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Jo love the image, I know what you mean getting up late I have the same effect.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Jo, beautifully done. Always a pleasure to see you wonderful creations.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Jo. That image is so cute and I love your card design and colours. Thank you for joining in our Things with Wings challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...