My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 14 August 2015

Sharing an Oldie this Friday!

Morning crafty friends & bloggers.....happy Friday!
Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? It's cold & wet here and
 we have lots of new crafty stash to play with so so I think we're gonna be 
locked away in the craft room!
So today being Friday means it's time to join Erika over at Snappycrafts for
her weekly look back at past crafty makes.....it's just for fun & it is fun to look
 back & see how our styles have changed......or maybe not lol.
Today I'm sharing a card for a male...... having 5 sons I used to make lots of cards
 for males, especially when they were younger & wanted cards for their
 friends but nowadays they want pretty & girly cards to give to their
 girlfriends! Rightio, I can hear the nasty h****work calling, better jump to it
then I can go play. Thanks for calling....see you soon!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo and thanks for joining me this Friday. I love your oldie, a mum of boys here too. Your card is perfect, love the image and the colour combo. The sentiments fit brilliantly too.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is definitely the coolest boy's card out there. Loving the earthy tones. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. great oldie Jo - hope you managed to get some crafting done - its wall to wall rain here - a very bleak day! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect male card Jo! Love the scrummy papers and fab stars... he's a very cool dude ! :-)
    Hope you have a great weekend hun
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very "cool" oldie Jo. Been wet all day here too...but at least the HW got done so the rest of the weekend is my own! Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a male Jo love your design and colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...