My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 28 August 2015

Sharing an Oldie this Friday


Hi friends.....happy Friday!
Well, would you believe it.....we're on the last Friday in August
already......how the year is flying past. So today is share an oldie day,
craft style......mine is from about 3 years ago made using a Gorjuss girl.
Love those girls and oh my, the Gorjuss papers are beautiful too.
If you fancy sharing an oldie then pop over to Erica at Snappycrafts, leave
a comment to let her know you're 'in' then we can all visit you too!
Rightio, busy day here.....thanks for calling & whatever you're up to
hope you manage a little crafty time.....see you tomorrow!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Morning Jo and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today. I love these images, great background papers too. Just my colour combo.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great oldie Jo love how you doodled around the edges.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this really is Gorjuss Jo! Love the pretty papers and embellies - the flowers look really fab!! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Jo, the papers and image are very sweet. I love Gorjuss girls too but I must confess that I have the latest release from months ago still in the unopened package. I had to have it but haven't found the time to ink them up and nobody has ordered a card where I can use them either :(
    I'll post my atc's on Tuesday after the Bank Holiday.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorjuss Jo love the design,
    Hope your ok Hun, have a lovely weekend, I can't believe school starts next week.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo, hope you are well and have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful oldie Jo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...