My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 18 October 2015

A/G with Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hi crafty friends......hope you're all well & enjoying the weekend!
Today I have my Dt make to share for the latest challenge starting over at
The theme as always is Anything Goes & there's some fab prizes to be won from
some very generous sponsors:
Karley Sue Digis - 3 images
Lemon Shortbread - 3 images
Oddball Art Co - 3 images

And don't forget......if you're in need of inspiration then pop on over to the
challenge blog where you can see the rest of the gorgeous Dt makes!
For my card I used #87 - Mummy Girl from Oddball Art. I coloured her with
Copics, added some die cuts & the sentiment was made with my Dymo.

Thanks for calling today.....hope to see you tomorrow.
xx

17 comments:

  1. Fantastic image colouring and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jo. I love all the diecuts and green is my favourite colour. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Halloween card Jo, love the web and spider die cuts and great image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jo, this is so delightful ! Fun image and I love the gems. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jo, great colouring. I hope it didn't hurt you too much doing it.Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! I love this image Jo… you've coloured her so beautifully too. The black bat and spiders look fab against the lime… it's a brilliant design!
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great colouring on this fun Halloween card Jo. I love all the spider web detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing colouring - so beautiful in a creepy kind of way!!! Brilliant Jo! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jo, love your image, great colouring and fabulous layout.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super mummylicious, love your design and the colours, great work as always Jo, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Jo it gorgeous lovely image and colour combo.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image Jo you used on this amazing card that you have created x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card Jo, brilliant die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab Mummy, love this card, then I do have a bit of a think for collecting fine Halloween crafting products....it's just getting around to using them where the problem lies!
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant card Jo fab image and lovely colours
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...