My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 17 October 2015

Christmas Wishes....

Hi friends, hope you're all well & enjoying the weekend.
Another cold, dark & damp day here.....perfect crafting weather methinks.....or is it
 just me that uses that excuse lol. I'm still struggling with my hands & so 
desperate to colour something but at least I'm still managing to get my crafty fix thanks
 to a few Studio Light die cut card kits I have. They come in sheet form and oh my, 
they're fab! So quick & easy to put together....each page holds the elements to make 
a complete card with lots leftover......so useful to make a matching gift tag or maybe to
 decorate a gift bag.....or a notebook...or maybe even a bookmark.
For this card I added a few of my own die cuts, inked all the edges and then added
an extra layer.....stuck the whole lot onto a 6x6 card blank and that's it....job done!
Rightio, off to watch a Christmas film with my Little Miss.....thanks for calling!
xx

challenges

Winter/Christmas at A Snowflake's Promise
unusual colours at ABC Christmas Challenges
Christmas at C.R.A.F.T
anything goes at Crafty Catz

22 comments:

  1. So pretty everything about your creations is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Jo. The embellishments you have added look great. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo. Love the layout and the beautiful embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just love your colour combo here Jo! A really lovely Christmas card. Hope your hands soon improve...so frustrating for you!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jo hope your hands are feeling a lot better hun..enjoy the weekend ..huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jo loving the image and papers also the fabulous embellishments a super make,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are bad Jo, you have "made" me get some of these sheets....you have done such a fabulous job of this and a previous post I just had to!! !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jo, beautiful card, I love the images and the colours, so fresh and crisp looking.
    What a pity about your weather, up here in Inverness we have had a week of sunshine and dry, a bit cold though, but still beautiful, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great make Jo - i hope that hand gets better soon and you enjoyed your movie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Jo. Great colours and layout. Hope the painful hands ease soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jo, lovely colours and details.
    We have had a beautiful sunny day here! really cold though.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUtiful card, love those colours and image used along with all the gorgeous goodies..xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant Jo, just love all the elements on this card. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Jo lots of lovely elements, it would make a lovely New Years Card too with the clock face

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, wow!! This is just gorgous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Jo! beautiful colours and love the scrummy images and papers! :-)
    it's nice to do cards without coloured images once in a while… and I think they can look just as beautiful.
    Having said that… I really hope your hands improve soon for you hun
    Have a great evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card Jo, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Jo, a fabulous vintage image - I love Studio LIght kits.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great colour combo Jo, love it.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Jo, love the different colour combo for a Christmas card. I also love the vintage feel.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck! Hope to see you back soon again.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...