My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 23 October 2015

Come share an oldie!


Hi friends......happy Friday to you all.
Time to 'Share an Oldie' again with our lovely hostess Erika over at Snappycrafts. This
week I have a card from 4 years ago, just a couple of months after I started blogging and
the first thing I ever made in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. If you fancy joining
 in then simply pop over to Erika's & leave her a comment to let her know you're 'in'.
It's always fun to have a look back & see how our style has changed.....or not.
Rightio, better get on....lots to do today & I'm expecting a couple of deliveries....I've
ordered a snuggle chair for the corner of our dining room.....perfect for these cold, dark
nights when the boys have taken over the sitting room with their girlfriends......although I
 have a suspicion it'll be the cats & dogs I'll be snuggling with lol.
Thanks for calling......see you soon.
xx

15 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty Jo.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Jo. She's a cute little Magnolia. The sentiment is just right too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    what brilliant Oldie for Friday.
    Love the fab shape, papers ,and wonderful image, and of course it's my fave colour too.
    Have a wonderful weekend in your snuggle chair.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Jo, lovely colours and card shape, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo love the image and colour's have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great oldie Jo and a fab sentiment for breast awareness month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab oldie Jo with a great sentiment for breast awareness month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty oldie Jo. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very nice
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty oldie share Jo, lovely pink papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is really sweet Jo… love the cute Tilda and the pretty paper and flowers! :-))
    Ooh your snuggle chair sounds good!! hope you're enjoying it!
    Have a nice Sunday evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo, a beautiful card for a super charity. A perfect sentiment and of course the iconic ribbon. Thanks for sharing an oldie with me this weekend, I was away Friday and Saturday so just sat to catch up with everyone. I hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed your pet cuddles!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card Jo and a great cause to make cards for. Hope everyone is ok with you and you have had a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow lovely card ... sorry I am having a blonde/old age problem ... do you mean that you made this card 4 years ago ... or are using the image from 4 years ago ... oops silly me ... cant quite grasp that one ... but it is a great card anyway ... oh and also what on earth is a snuggle chair sounds really wonderful and am wondering if I have space for one ... enjoy your chair and have a great day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo, Can you please check your emails and FB account have been trying to get hold of you, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...