My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 11 October 2015

Cute Halloween?

Hi friends.....it's Sunday already! Did somebody speed up time when I had my
back turned? Think I better get my skates on if I'm to do all I'd like to do by Christmas!
So today I have a cute Halloween card to share.....the brief was cute, haunted house,
orange.........but absolutely nothing scary/creepy. Now I know the little person has some
 ghost finger puppets and they do sort of look like my ghosts....and they're cute so
this is what I did......just hope it's ok.
Thanks for popping by today, lovely to see you......call back soon!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Papertake Weekly
Halloween at C.R.A.F.T
Halloween at Creative Corner

20 comments:

  1. Hi Jo this is one spookilicious card great die cuts love those little ghosts
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card Jo the ghosts could be Casper so not scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fun Halloween card. I like your 'cute' ghosts. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely cute and not scary Jo, love those little ghosts, what a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome and cute creation Jo.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute with those little ghosties peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Halloween card Jo, a brilliant haunted house and cute ghosts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Jo this is a fabulous card and not scary at all. I think those are the cutest ghosts I have seen. Love the haunted hose. Hope you have all had a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo,
    this is so brilliant and very cute.
    Love the fab design of this, and the very cute ghosts.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic design Jo, love your cute ghosts!!!
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is wonderful - I adore the cute design Jo - so striking! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cute Jo, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jo, this is a wonderful Halloween card. I love the nice clean design. The papers and dies are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great Halloween card Jo, love the haunted house.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable, Jo! Love that spooky Halloween house and your ghosts are perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Jo love the design and those little ghost are great.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card, Jo - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice card with funny image! This is really a cute Halloween scene.
    Thanks for joining our Halloween challenge over at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Linda, DT CCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...