My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 22 October 2015

Quick & Easy Christmas!

Hi friends....hope you're all well & enjoying the week. Half term starts today for
my lot........Rebecca wants to take lots of photographs so I think we'll be going for
some nice long walks and then we'll come home to some nice slow cooked
meals all ready to dish up......mmmm, delicious! Oh, and we'll be having lots of
movie nights....can't beat snuggles on the sofa......with a munchie......or two!
So for today I have another Christmas card, super quick & easy as I'm still struggling
but to be honest I don't think these images need much at all....and I'm on a mission
to use up lots of stash. Rightio, lots to do so I better crack on....but before I go...
....do any of you watch Emmerdale? Who do YOU think shot Robert??? I can't make
my mind up but Rebecca thinks it was Cain!!
xx

17 comments:

  1. your card is very pretty
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful image and you've teamed it up with the perfect papers love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jo I love the cute image, I hope you have a lovely half term, ours don't finish till tomorrow.
    Yes we watch Emmerdale... It's hard to say we think it could be Emma or Paddy.. tonight we find out watch this space xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image makes me smile, love the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to use up some stash, finding long forgotten items on the way too, or is that just me?
    Lovely CAS card Jo, these toppers work a treat for quick cards and your paper matches beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, another super LOTV christmas card and I agree with you LIS in many cases.
    I hope you enjoy your holidays, we're on our last couple of days, back to work next week, boo.
    Enjoy your walks.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Jo, love the colours and the cute image. Enjoy your walks and I hope Rebecca manages to get some good photo's.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is really sweet Jo… it's an adorable image and the gorgeous paper is perfect with it. I agree… these images are so lovely… you don't need lots of embellies.
    Hope you and Rebecca enjoy half term… the long walks sound nice… the trees are turning beautiful colours now.
    Have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card Jo. Enjoy half term. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sweet card Jo. Enjoy half term. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card Jo - and it sounds like the perfect half term to me - we'll be off to visit cousins in Nottingham so we're really looking forward to that!! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Jo! Enjoy half term. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous Christmas card Jo, such a cute image and lovely bright papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Jo. Love the clean and simple design and the bright papers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Christmas card Jo, beautiful image and design.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Jo! CAS is perfect for that fabulous image! Have a lovely weekend and a great half-term too!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...