My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 16 October 2015

Share an Oldie this Friday!

Morning crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well.
It's ever so dark here today but at least it's dry.......for now!! Think I'll be staying
put today.......gonna get my jobs done, prep the tea then have a sneaky hour with
my kindle! So anyway, as it's Friday it's time to share an oldie with our lovely
hostess Erika over at Snappycrafts and this week I'd like to share a Christmas card:
If I remember rightly the image was a freebie from Polkadoodles and the
papers were free with a mag! If you fancy sharing an oldie then just pop on ever to
Erika's blog and leave her a comment to let her know you're sharing too.
Rightio, my friends, thanks foe calling.....and whatever you're up to I hope you have
 a lovely weekend!
xx

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card Jo and such a cute image. I'm running late. Got to sort something out. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this image is so cute, love the penguin. The colour combo is just perfect too, great layering.
    Thanks for sharing an oldie with me today, have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jo this is so gorgeous - I love this image (so sweet) and the lovely red and blue colour scheme - a really nice change from traditional red and green - have a lovely weekend - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours on this oldie Christmas card are lovely Jo and I love all the layering and details too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo,
    what a wonderful Oldie today.
    Love that super cute image, and the design is ace.
    I never thought of putting those colours together, but they look so good together.
    Must remember that one.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Snap the weather here in Kent is wet and dull too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful oldie Jo. Those are some of my favourite papers, I think they may have been from a Nitwits collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Jo. I bet who ever received this beautiful oldie was very pleased.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jo, the image is so sweet and you've ised gorgeous colours, great oldie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous oldie share Jo, great colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous oldie Jo, love all the layers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous oldie card Jo, beautiful image and design.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful oldie Jo love all the layers and the colours, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is really sweet Jo! what an adorable image and the scrummy papers match perfectly… Love the embellies… the heart and snowflakes are very pretty! :-))
    Bit dull here today and think it might rain… but I'm not really bothered as I'm staying in warm and cosy! Lol
    Hope you are doing ok hun... have a good weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous what a fabulous image you have used too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...