My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 1 May 2016

Alpha Dictionary - S

Oh my gosh, I really am cutting it fine this time......didn't think I was gonna make it at all for this fortnight's Alpha Dictionary challenge over at The Craft Barn as time feels like it's flown past.......did somebody steal a week?
The letter was S & we had to include a shell......so I chose seahorse....and I based my page on some ATC's I made last year. I used torn book paper for the background then swiped with some blue & beige paint. Next came a layer of cheesecloth then I added lots of die cut elements. The seahorses were cut on my Scan n Cut then covered with crackle paint, once dry I dabbed with distress ink. The seaweed was cut in assorted card, as were the seashells then lastly I added some die cut bubbles & some clear gems.
I'm loving this challenge....but next time I won't be leaving it as late.......famous last words, eh?
Rightio, I'm off to bed! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.....thanks for calling!
xx


14 comments:

  1. A really beautiful page Jo. What great design work. I really like the cheesecloth on the background and super seahorses. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work Jo - really lovely - think I need to try and do this challenge! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness. You accomplished a great deal in a small amount of time. This is incredibly impressive. I enjoyed reading about how you created the many layers to this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Jo, lots of interest and texture those seahorses look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought I would be the last to enter, time is so relentless. Love the texture on your ATC with the cheesecloth, and those bubbles are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scene you've created her with your cute sea horses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo what fabulous work, the die shapes are amazing and such a brilliant underwater scene, good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful undersea scene, Jo!!! These seahorses looks fabulous with the crackle and love very much your background, the shapes and the bouble!!! Great work!! I wish you to win in the challenge, it would be well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Jo, lots of lovely underwater details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your page, I did seahorse as well. One of my favourite things. Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a wonderful creative piece Jo full of texture I love the Sea horses and the display at the bottom a very pretty make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Jo, those seahorses are so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great page Jo, love your textured background and the seahorses. I also think the seaweed and shell die cuts work so well too. Loving the bubbles too. A great job.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great page with lots of lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...