My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 3 May 2016

On your feet, lose your seat!

Good morning my crafty friends, bloggers & kitty lovers!
Hope you're all well & had a lovely, long weekend! No crafting but I do have some kitty pics to share today......as the title says....it's a case of 'on your feet, lose, your seat' in our house right now.....and they managed to fit 6 to a seat lol!

And here they are again after a shuffle around.........Fred looks ever so comfy....don't you just want to tickle that tum lol!

And here's a pic of Mama Lola........not bad considering she only had 5 kitties!!
How we're ever going to part with them I don't know!

Have a good day friends, I'll be back tomorrow with something craft related!
xx



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - it's going to be hard when you find new homes for them! They're adorable.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute Jo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,
    fab pics of your kitties.
    I well remember those days when everyone was living at home, and if you got up you lost your seat.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet babies, Jo, and I have no idea how you'll give them up, either but if I was closer, I'd offer to take one (or two) of them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cuteeee!!! Love, love them all! :D Fred is sooo relaxed LOL
    ...Poor mama Lola, she is so busy with six hungry little babies, how many milk to do! :)
    The mum of my three kitties looks as Lola, has the same beautiful mixed colours.
    Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing these swetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous kitties Jo :) it's like that with my knee..if Woody gets off on jumps Ollie and vice versa lol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jo the kittens really have grown. You must have a good mum there?
    They all look very fit and health, cute fluff balls, bet the kids love them all?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Jo, these pictures are adorable. I can see you have your hands full with so many curious little kitties. sorry I've been a bit absent from commenting of late, just can;t seem to fit everything in. BTW atc's went in the post this morning, sorry that's late too. I'd still like to enter this month's though (circus) and promise to be less tardy.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are adorable Jo, I wish I lived closer!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo how adorable they are, they all look so content. I can well imagine that it will be very difficult to part with them, thanks for sharing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would give up my seat for any of these babies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo they are absolutely adorable I e
    Wouldn't want to part with them.
    Hope you are all ok hun.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jo they are sooooooo sweet. I would want to keep them all too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pictures.
    Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous pictures.
    Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...