My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 5 December 2017

And another Christmas card!

Morning crafty friends.......hope you're all well this cold & frosty morning!
There's a real Christmas feel in the air around here, I think because last year was so rotten
healthwise we're making an extra effort this year........ooh, it's exciting, I feel like a big kid lol!
So as the title says I have another Christmas card to share today.....this one made with a Hunkydory topper, a piece of paper from my scrap box & some die cut elements. Some simple matting & layering, I distressed the edges of the paper & added the bits & pieces.......done!
It amazes me each time I make something without using my Copics or paint & ink......
clean crafting I call it lol.
Rightio, that's my lot for today, thanks for callling......see you soon!
xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jo ... loving your little Christmas card ... yes I love Christmas too ... hope you have a super one ... have not really uploaded many cards this year ... been too busy making them lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jo, I just love your image, and like you I love christmas too. Your flower arrangement is pretty, and a lovely tag sentiment .
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jo, a super image and lovey floral embellishments.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are especially beautiful Jo
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo how are you hunny, so pleased you stopped by my blog, thank you for your lovely comments, I haven't been blogging very much lately, other things have taken over.
    I love you card Jo it's fabulous
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty festive card Jo.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Jo, such a sweet image and lovely vintage design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real touch of luxury, fantastic card Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this very grown up card Jo, great die cut details xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...