My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 1 December 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........


Good morning my crafty friends......it's been a while so I hope this finds you all well,
warm & looking forward to the festivities.... I still can't believe we're in December!
We woke yesterday to the first snow of the season & oh my, the garden looked so pretty!
I'm hoping for snow on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day too!
Lots to report here.......health wise things are so-so.......I'm just taking each day as it comes
........and most importantly........... I'm finally a Grandma to a beautiful baby boy! 
Sadly, I can't share pics but he is so adorable!
I have a topper to share today.......I've found these are a great way to use up lots of the
bits & pieces I have lying around, you know......all the bits I can't bear to throw out lol!
This one measures approx 5 inches square & is made with a very old decoupage snowman I 
found in my stash......isn't he cute? Some simple matting & layering with silver mirri card
& that's it......done!
Rightio, off for a catch up around your blogs, thanks for popping by......see you soon!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
Christmas Carol (Frosty the Snowman) at Allsorts
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at The Crazy Challenge
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise
Snow Much Fun at Shopping Our Stash
anything Christmas at The Holly & The Ivy
anything goes Christmas at The Merry Christmas Challenge
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo love the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous snowman Jo...WONderful card and congratulatons on the new arrival..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, loving the image and the card is so beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge in our Inspired by a Christmas Carol/Song challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jo, lovely to see you here and congratulations on the new baby. Wonderful card, love the snowman and your design'
    Hope you are keeping well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, Oooh this is stunning l love everything about it hope your well and as you say taking one day at a time and many congratulations on your grandson sending lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love the dimension that the die cuts give to your creation and that image is so sweet.
    Glad you dropped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely to see you Jo.
    Your card is fabulous, such a super snowman and lots of great details.
    No snow down here, just very, very cold.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Jo. So sorry to hear that your health is only so-so but wonderful news about the new baby. Thanks for dropping in. My year has not been the best but due to improve in January with the arrival of my first great grand child so exciting. Then I am off to England in May for 4 weeks.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love that snowman!!
    Thanks for having snow much fun with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why I lost this sweetie? I don't know, but it's sooooo lovely!! The delicate tones look fabulous and such delightful "snowgirl" :D LOL is this! Great dimension with that decoupaging and just LOVE the scalloped frame and the die-cut trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Forgot to say BIG CONGRATS for your Grandchildren! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so good to see you back blogging and showing us your lovely cards. This has such lovely soft colours and pretty die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...