My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 8 December 2017

Seasons Greetings!

Morning my crafty friends........hope you're all well!
Oooh, it's a cold morning, I think the craft room might just be my room of choice today!
A quick & easy card for today made using Hunkydory mirri, die & topper matted & layered 
onto a black card front. I used a banner die to add the peel off sentiment.....yes, peel off.....
......do you remember them lol? Haven't used them for ages but found a box full and well, it would be rude not too.......and to be honest they're perfect for the banner dies! A few gems 
to finish & that's it.......super quick & easy so a great make for those last minute cards!
Thanks for popping by & whatever you're up to......have a lovely day!
xx

10 comments:

  1. Jo finally caught up with you and what a stunning card...xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Jo, love the black and gold combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful card, I have no idea what toppers etc are but the card they produced is lovely . lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have bad memories of peel offs, I could never get them off the sheet without ruining them lol. Gorgeous card, the black and gold looks lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jo, You are not the only one to use peel off! I use them quite often

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Jo, I love the black and gold.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So effective with the black and gold detail!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this black and gold card! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It was been quick and easy, but the result is very impressive!! Amazing night scene in black and gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...