My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 7 December 2017

Vintage Santa

Hi friends......hope you're all well & warm!
The weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse with storm warnings going out
across parts of the country........stay safe everyone.
Another card topper to share today, I LOVE the silver & white combo.....and I used
up so many snippets too! Not sure where the stamp came from but I simply stamped it in
 black & added a sprinkle of glitter, matted onto some Hunkydory mirri (love it!) & edged with a Hunkydory die cut frame. The poinsettias were cut from white & solver mirri and finished with a pearl and lastly I added a die cut sentiment edged with a silver bow.
A bit more Christmas shopping is the plan for today........thanks for calling & whatever you're 
up to have a lovely day............see you soon!
xx

challenges
Winter Wonderland at A Vintage Journey
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
Christmas at Come & Get It
anything goes at A Snowflake's promise

11 comments:

  1. love the vintage image and your fantastic layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really beautiful card Jo. The colour combination is lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jo, such a super image and beautiful Poinsettias.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and I love all your embellishments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card has a lovely vintage look to it. It's nice to see it at 613 Avenue Create c

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation that says Winter Wonderland from start to finish. Thanks for traveling along with us at A Vintage Journey

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card topper in such wonderful wintery whites and silver . Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...