My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Love you like Harry Potter!


Morning crafters........oh my, it's a cold one today! The winds been howling all night & it's raining too........another craft day is on the cards, I think..........after all the jobs are done, of course......wink wink!
So for today I have another card topper to share.......again made using bits & pieces and the pages from a Harry potter book that was sadly water damaged! I did manage to rescue a fair few pages thankfully and as I didn't want to waste them this is what I made! I embellished it with a few die cuts & of course I had to add the Harry-style glasses lol. The sentiment is my own & simply printed out.
Rightio, better get on........thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

12 comments:

  1. What a fab way to use a book page Jo, great upcycling.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the damaged book pages Jo, it would have been a shame to waste it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recycling of the page of the damage book! It's a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card Jo the red goes with the book print brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jo, such a good idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to salvage those pages and makes a great card. Hope your weather improves soon like towards the end of April as I will be coming over then.
    hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant design Jo, love all the elements to it and a super colour pallet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card - I love the book page background! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I won't be able to visit much now but I wanted to pop in and say hello! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous upcycling. Too bad about losing the book but you have made the best of it!
    Great design and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi jo ... what a super card and very clever of you to use the pages of the harry potter book ... love the addition of the glasses too ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...