My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Rudolph Days February 2018

Brrrr........it's a bit chilly here today..........and we have snow! 
Sons College is closed as is Daughter's school so they're having a cheeky lie in........and once jobs are done I'm gonna have a crafty play!
I wanted to join in with Mo's Rudolph Days challenge again this month......had a bit of a panic on when I remembered it's a short month so had to get my thinking cap on!
I made the simplest of cards......a 6x6 card blank, a piece of coloured cardstock (I used adorable scorable) and a die cut snowflake panel. I layered them all up, stamped a greeting on a banner die cut then added a few gems......job done........and I love how the coloured card can be any colour, you could even make the card to match the recipients decor!!
Thanks for popping in......stay safe & warm.
xx

challenges
Rudolph Days at Scrappymo's
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything goes Christmas at Winter Wonderland
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise



14 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card, the die is beautiful and very appropriate for today’s weather.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the statement diecut fabulous card Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your fabulous die to create this beautiful card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jo, such a lovey colour and pretty snowflake panel.
    Still no snow here - I think we are due some tomorrow and Friday!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright green you used as background and the snowflake panel looks delicious! A quick and simple but lovely card!
    Also here there is snow...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo.
    I just about managed to get through snow to airport yesterday, all clear at airport but a horrible snow storm on the way there, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo!
    I love the brilliant green for the background paper behind that beautiful die. The scattered gemms finish this card off perfectly!

    Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    what a very super card and such a wonderful design.
    I love all the snowflakes and that unusual colour background looks great.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo how beautiful, I love the snowflake panel die and the wonderful colour behind it, fab design. Keep cosy, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute die cut and love the green background color.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card and I love the snowflake panel you've used. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for joining in at Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo what a stunning CAS card and thanks for joining us at February's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...