My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 21 April 2018

Something for the Weekend!

Hi crafty friends......welcome to 'Something for the Weekend'!
So what do you think to this weather then? Can't believe we're having a run of sunshine.......
......let's hope it lasts a good while longer!
For this weekend I thought I'd share a pic of one of our cats.....this handsome boy is Tom, he's a year old, all grey and he's huge! He's a strange one though, is our Tom....he doesn't like
 cuddles but he loves to have the side of his head rubbed lol..........and he's loud......very loud! He's always 1st to the food bowl......and the last to come in!
Rightio, it's a crafty afternoon for me......hope you manage some time doing what you love!
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

8 comments:

  1. So glad to read "cats" :D I remember your blog last year, when two female cats have had a lot of adorable kittens... all so cute and sweet! :) It seems to me to have already seen this awesome boy when he was a little furry ball.. It's right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe, Tom looks like a British Blue, I always desired a grey cat but never got one. None of ours like being picked up, I think due to the dad being feral but they all like a lap and to sit close, and a tickle and brush, guess you can't have everything, lol
    It's a day in for us today, yesterday we sat in the sun and found it exhausting, how sad is that considering that when we were younger we layed on the beach all day, LOL
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous puss, he is such a lovely colour and a sweet face, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo ... what a little cutie that Tom is ... our day started lovely but now we have rain ... don't want it to hang around coz I am hoping to go to a car boot tomorrow but its on grass ... have a great rest of the weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a handsome fellow for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He certainly is a handsome chap Jo, we have had lots of cats and they all have very different personalities.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handsome sleek cat, love all the personalities they have, hope you had a great afternoon crafting

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI
    oh that is so cute cat.
    WE have here nice spring days in Croatia.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...