My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 2 July 2018

New challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!


Hi crafty friends......hope you're all well!
So sorry I've not been around for a while, real life has an awful habit of getting
in the way of crafty time at the moment lol.......and with this awful sunshine we're
having I don't seem to be able to do much of anything......roll on Autumn & Winter!
So today I have a Dt make for the new challenge starting over at
where the theme is to use at least 2 dies/punches or 1 of each.
A nice easy theme as I know you all love your dies & punches! As usual, any & all
makes are welcome & you can find all rules & some fabulous Dt makes for your
inspiration over on the main blog.
I used silver mirri card, pink adorable scorable card & an assortment of dies &
punches for my make.....the unicorn looks so much nicer in real life, the silver mirri
is so pretty. I finished with a trio of punched flowers with a faux pearl centre.
Thanks for popping by, I'll be round real soon.....take care.
xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful die of a unicorn Jo, it's a lovely card. Poor you struggling in this heat, you'll just have to take things slowly when you can, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo … loving your unicorn card …. very spooky as I have just been searching for a unicorn sketch for a birthday card for my sons step daughter she loves them … all the rage at the moment aren't they … anyway yours is super … sorry you are struggling with the heat … I do actually love it myself but would love a nice thunderstorm to clear the air … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the unicorn die and your layout Jo, sorry to read that you are struggling with the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jo, such a beautiful unicorn.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning Jo - gorgeous die-cuts - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jo, this card is just amazing!! Such wonderful unicorn and choice of papers and colours!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magical card Jo , love the pink and silver combo, really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the dies you've used. Nice circular card. Happy crafting from your DT friend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo hope your ok hunny, fabulous card, love the dies and the unicorn is fantastic.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous make and great choice of dies. love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the unicorn. Details are beautiful. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...