My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 24 August 2018

Paper Frosting Friday!


Hi friends.......happy Friday!
 Hope you have something nice planned for the weekend?
I have a little batch of Paper Frosting to share today.............a bit of a Summer festival
 theme going on with the tie dye/watercolour papers, perfect for your journals,
 scrapbooks & cards!
A mix of die cuts & stamping, all (mostly)layered up with some black card & finished with a
few faux gems.......it looks so much prettier IRL!
Rightio, that's my lot for today.............having my Grandson come to stay later on, ooh I 
love having him, I know I'm biased but he's the most gorgeous boy!
Whatever you're up to have a lovely day........see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
anything goes at The Corrosive Challenge
anything goes at Crafting by Design
anything goes at Crafty Creations
anything goes with dies at Happy Little Stamper

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time with your grandson Jo, they grow so quickly, love the selection of "frostings" super colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these little pieces are gorgeous Jo.
    Have a lovely time with the little one, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these Jo - just beautiful. I love purple and black together. That dreamcatcher is amazing, my fave - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous collection Jo, gorgeous colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful selection of toppers and elements Jo, I love the colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple passion for sure! and purple goes great with black! Grandson?? Wow, you don't look old enough to have a grandson!! Good for you! I have a few myself! Yay! Hope your weekend is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy colors! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, a gorgeous coordinated collection, love the colours and variety of pieces. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draws.. Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun set..love the purple!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...