My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 17 August 2018

Peace Love Joy

Hi friends, happy Friday!
Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? I hope so......I think I might be
having my gorgeous grandson, Asher........can't believe he's 10 months old already.
Where does the time go?
Talking of time, I'm waayyy behind on Christmas makes this year. Trouble is I have so
 much stash I don't know where to start! And one of my boys just bought me some
new stash that's not Christmas.....oh my, so much choice & just not enough hours in a
day lol! So I started with Christmas, decided to use up some older stash & here's what
 I came up with......I made something similar last year and so love the tartan paper.
It's all made with die cuts & snippets, finished with a gem & nice & flat for posting too!
Rightio, that's me for today.....thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave.
See you over the weekend!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, what a beautiful card, love all that tartan and the gorgeous leaves, very striking, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see tartan on a card and your card looks gorgeous with the tartan on the leaves too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo. Have a lovely weekend with your grandbaby xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the red tartan and the black card base look so striking with the chalkboard sentiment and the poisettia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Jo, gorgeous tartan papers and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the tartan pattern looks stunning on the poinsettia! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...