My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 27 August 2018

Quick & Easy!

Hi friends......hope you're all well & having a lovely day!
Thanks for all your lovely comments on the photo of Asher yesterday and birthday
wishes for my son.......takeaway tea was delicious but oh my, I'm glad we don't
eat it too often.....and I didn't even have room for birthday cake lol!
Sometimes we need a quick & easy card so today I have the quickest & easiest card to share......perfect for those last minute makes that we all need from time to time! 
It's simply layers of card & a top layer of paper, a die cut sentiment & a couple 
of faux gems! Obviously, the paper & sentiment can be changed to suit the occasion and
 I thought these would be good to package up & give as gifts so the recipient had a 
selection of cards for a selection of occasions.
And they're a great way to use up bots & bobs too......bonus!
Rightio, off to do some jobs, thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges

8 comments:

  1. wonderful idea Jo beautiful paper and sentiment, pleased to read you had a great day yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card Jo...love the die cut sentiment.
    PS your baby grandson is gorgeous!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to hear that you all had a lovely day yesterday.
    Gorgeous card Jo, lovely paper and a fab design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jo, it might be a quick make but it is very impressive.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all had a fab time Jo but I know what you mean, I can only eat takeaway food every so often because I go overboard with it and eat way too much lol. Gorgeous quick card - lovely colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super idea, those last minute cards are a life saver sometimes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love quick and easy but it's neither quick nor easy when I do them lol. Beautiful paper really makes the lettering pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...