My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 26 August 2018

Something for the Weekend!


Hi friends......welcome to Something for the Weekend.......a chance to share something,
 anything............could be a crafty make, a recipe, a photo, a joke.......or just 
something that makes you smile!
Leave me a comment so I can visit you back!
So today I'm sharing a photo.......my gorgeous Grandson Asher never fails to make me smile
& this is one of my favourite pics of him fast asleep in my arms....I so love snuggles with him!
He's such a happy little fella & has the most amazing blue eyes....can't believe he's 10
months old already!
I hope you're all well.......and those of you in the UK I hope you're enjoying the
 Bank Holiday weekend......the last one til Christmas!! And isn't the weather just 
typical Bank Holiday weather? Rain, dull grey skies & a little bit chilly! Not to worry
though cos I'm having a crafter-noon.......and a no-cooking day! One of my boys has a
 birthday today so he's coming round for tea......and we're having Chinese takeout!!
Probably my favourite......followed by chocolate birthday cake lol! 
Rightio, better go get on........and better get some extra chairs out too else they'll all
be standing up lol!
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

p.s.......a big hello, thank you & welcome to my new followers.....I'll be visiting you back asap xx


8 comments:

  1. Your grandson is so sweet!!! Such cute little guy! :D
    Happy Birthday to your son and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Have a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo, he's gorgeous - babies look so angelic when they are asleep. Lovely photo. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - hugs - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, thanks for the comment, just to say the wings are just silk ribbon and a bit of pen, would look good standing out on one of your cards.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a real cutie Jo, and a nice name. My John watching sport on tv and lashing down, we still have 35 degrees plus here so sweltering , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is adorable Jo, enjoy your celebratory meal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Asher is gorgeous, so peaceful lying there. Happy Birthday to your son and enjoy your meal,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little fella here Jo, so sweet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super photograph Jo, Asher looks adorable - so contented.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...