My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 16 August 2018

Thursday Throwback

Do you ever get low on inspiration? Fed up of making the same old thing?
Or do you just fancy a change? I do and one of the ways I try & get myself motivated
and inspired is to have a look back at past makes. Mostly I think oh my, did I really make that lol but every once in a while I see something I really loved & just didn't want to part with.....and sometimes
I see something that I just know I can improve on and just have to recreate.
So I decided I'm going to have a look back post every Thursday just to keep myself
 motivated.....and sometimes just to have a little laugh.....and sometimes to remind myself just how far I've come on this crafting journey!
If you fancy joining me just leave me a comment letting me know then I can come visit
 you back.........I'd love to have you along!


So for my first throwback I decided to share this sweet Tilda card, if I remember
rightly I'd only been blogging about a month & this is the first card I won a competition
with! I was so, so chuffed but oh heck, fussy cutting that image was a pain lol.
And look at that patchwork background! I still love to use up snippets that way!
Don't forget to leave me a comment if you can join in!
xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely to see the card you had your first win with Jo, can also see why you still love to use your snippets to make a patchwork background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is a cute card with Tilda, love this.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet Jo, I'll try to join in most weeks.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Jo, it's fun to look back over past work - what a good idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...