My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 23 September 2018

Something For The Weekend!

Hi crafty friends, welcome to my little corner of Blogland!
Hope you're all well & managing a little crafty time?
I had a lovely day with my grandson yesterday & today I'm having a nice,
cosy craft-ernoon.....maybe I can persuade Miss Rebecca to join me!
I have a little 'something for the weekend' to share today.......a steampunk style
with a male in mind card made using bits from my bit box......but why oh why do I never
 seem to reach the bottom of that box? The paper, if I remember rightly is Graphic 45 and
everything else is die cut finished with a stamped sentiment & a few faux gems.
Rightio, that's my lot for today......thanks for calling & for any comments
you might leave. My CANDY is still open if you'd like to enter.
xx

challenges
anything goes at Crafting from the Heart
You're the Man at Crafting by Design
3+ layers at Crafty Gals Corner
Boys/Men at Craft Rocket
2+patterned papers at Creative Knockouts

15 comments:

  1. A fabulous male card - love all the cogs. I have a bottomless bits box - or at least that's what it seems like to me!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of your odds box, funny how it never seems to go down, love the clock and cogs embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Man card Jo.
    I don't think any crafter gets to the bottom if their scrap box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Jo :-)
    My "bit box" is bottomless too ;-#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card and those papers are amazing with the gears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great male card,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jo - its really lovely. Glad you enjoyed your time with your daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous No, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket with your wonderful card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Jo, a great masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous masculine card love the papers and cogs-bottomless pits those bit boxes!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...