My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 29 September 2018

Something for the Weekend!

Morning crafty friends, welcome to Something for the Weekend!
Do you have anything nice planned? We have a shopping day planned for today
then tomorrow it's craft, craft & more craft!
So this Something for the Weekend is a 16th birthday card topper. It measures approx
5x5 square so will sit nicely on a 6x6 card blank. I used mostly bits & bobs & just 
a few faux gems to finish! Papers are from Craftwork Cards, the bunting die is
Marianne, the punches I have no idea.....I think they're older than some of my
children lol! Number dies are Memory Box & the 'sweet' die was an Ebay buy.
Better dash......got a busy day ahead. Thanks for calling, have a lovely day!
xx
There's still time to enter my CANDY if you'd like!

challenges
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges
anything goes at Crafting from the Heart
pearls/gems at Dream Valley
anything goes at Crafty Creations
sentiment at Aud Sentiments
anything goes at Creative Knockouts
anything goes at Crafting with Friends

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation! So colourful!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Jo - have a fab shopping day today - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and girly birthday card!! :) Great use of your bits and bobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous topper Jo, love the layout and papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, oh to be sweet 16 again.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great 16th topper love the dies and star paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun colorful card, and great use of your stash! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenges! ~Kelley DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...