My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 6 September 2018

Thursday Throwback!

Hi friends, hope you're all well & having a good week.
It's been a strange kind of week here and before I knew it it's Thursday.....and
I've not done anything I planned.......I guess I shouldn't have made any plans lol!
So, as it's Thursday you know what that means......Throwback time! My weekly look
back at past makes......if you fancy joining me just let me know in the comments then
 I can come visit you back.......I'd love to see!
I'm sharing a couple of tags today...... I reckon they were made about 6 years ago
and I still like them now. Super quick & easy I simply used up some snippets of white
card, embossed some, die cut others then layered them all together and finished
with a snowflake & some paper ribbon.
Oooh, I'm feeling all Christmas-like now......think I feel a Christmas card
coming on lol.
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jo. Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful tags Jo, lovely design, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful WOW tags, great way to use up snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jo, it's fun to look back at past makes isn't it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious. Love white on white!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...